Home Drug Test Kit – Multiple Drugs
- Product FAQ
A five-panel home testing kit for multiple drugs in urine.
Quick 5 minute, easy to read results.
- gives a positive result if cocaine concentration exceeds 300 ng/ml
- gives a positive result if amphetamine concentration exceeds 1000 ng/ml
- gives a positive result if methamphetamine concentration exceeds 1000 ng/ml
- gives a positive result if THC concentration exceeds 50 ng/ml
- gives a positive result if opiates concentration exceeds 2000 ng/ml
- Allow pouch to reach room temperature before opening it.
- Use the panel immediately after opening the sealed pouch.
- Remove cap and immerse the test vertically, with arrows pointing toward the urine for 10-15 seconds. Make sure urine does not pass the arrows on the test panel
- Place the test panel on a dry, flat surface and wait for the lines to appear. (Should take about 5 minutes). Results after 10 minutes should not be interpreted.
1 line = positive
2 lines = negative