SPIKE! Additive: Urine Additive to Pass EMIT Drug Tests
Out of stock
A quickly dissolving liquid that is colorless and odorless and cannot be detected once added to a urine sample.
Current stock expires April 30th, 2021
- Product FAQ
Our scientist created SPIKE! after thousands of hours of intensive lab research. SPIKE! is a new, revolutionary urine additive to pass a drug test. It is the smallest, most potent, undetectable urine purifier ever created to date.
SPIKE! was formulated for the enzyme multiplied immunoassay test (EMIT test) which is the initial screen in 99% of workplaces. SPIKE! is NOT effective on the more accurate gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) test. But this colorless and odorless liquid cannot be detected by standard urine assessments, such as EMIT tests.
- The Solution for Random EMIT test or test panel testing
- Formulated to destroy ALL Toxins on Contact
- 1.5mL Micro Vial (2); Ultra Small & Easy to Conceal
- Good for up to two tests
This urine purifier is a helpful alternative to detox drinks or pills. Spike! isn’t consumed. Rather, it is added to a urine sample in the collection cup to neutralize any drug toxins, so they’re undetectable by any drug test using the EMIT method, including most employment drug screens and at-home drug tests.
Simple to Use—Just Pour into Sample!
- Hide a vial of SPIKE! in a discreet place.
- Drink as many fluids as possible before your drug test.
- Urinate at least two or three times prior to delivering a urine sample.
- Urinate into the collection cup (about 2-4 ounces).
- If a light/occasional user, pour one vial of SPIKE! into the sample (each vial is suited for up to 4 oz., or 120 ml, urine samples).
- If a heavy/daily user, pour two vials into the urine sample (using both vials can create an odor; wait 1-2 minutes before submitting the sample).
- Swirl the sample around in the collection cup before submitting it.
What Is the SPIKE! Urine Additive?
SPIKE! is a colorless, odorless liquid that dissolves when added to a urine sample. Once mixed in the sample cup, it neutralizes toxins detected during immunoassay drug tests, and it is undetectable. Unlike other products, such as the Rescue Cleanse Detox Drink, it requires no other preparation beforehand.
Does It Always Work?
SPIKE! does not work with a gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) test. It also does not always work for tests that use a urine specimen cup with a built-in test strip (such tests are more expensive and, therefore, less common).
What if I’m Taking the GC/MS Test?
Use Rescue Cleanse, which keeps toxins out of your urine for up to five hours, or a product such as our Synthetic Urine, which is the same temperature, pH, and chemical formulation as human urine.
How Can I Be Sure It Will Work?
Don’t use your first urine of the day, as toxins tend to build up during the night. Also, it’s best to use a sample from the middle of your urine stream. Drink up to a quart of water, coffee, soda, or tea before submitting your sample with SPIKE! additive urine purifier.
When Is the Product Most Effective?
This product is effective for the EMIT TEST (immunoassay test/test panels) and should NOT be used for GC/MS, also known as the confirmation test. Using this product on a GC/MS test may lead to a positive result.
* This product is not intended to be used for lawfully administered tests.