The Urinator: Temperature Controlled Powdered Urine
- Product FAQ
The Urinator consist of the following basic components;
1) A 100ml dual port vinyl IV bag with a liquid crystal thermometer attached which is filled with the donor sample using a 60ml syringe that comes with the unit.
2) A stainless steel sensor rod that contains an accurate temperature sensor to help regulate temperature which is inserted in one of the IV bag’s ports and connected to a digital controller.
3) A computerized digital controller which maintains correct temperature and is sealed to prevent electrical shorting.
4) A flexible silicon heater which is connected to the controller. The heater is design to be placed underneath the IV bag to heat the contents.
5) The other IV port is connected to vinyl tubing which is used to release the IV bag’s contents (donor sample). It does come with a very a easy to use clamp to control flow.
6) A thermal insulating mini-blanket that wraps about the heater and IV bag that is designed to contain the heat and also prevent any burning if near to skin.
The heater is controlled by electronics that is able to regulate the temperature in the correct temperature range without user interaction. Donor urine is stored in the IV bag and is designed to be concealed in the undergarments. Attached to the bag is a flexible tube that stretches out from the IV bag which is concealed. Wearing the Urinator is very comfortable and not noticeable once it is concealed. To start the flow the urine you release the clamp which starts to flow via gravity to the container
The Urinator is very easy to use. It is very important that you practice at home, READ THE MANUAL and feel comfortable before using it in a testing situation.
1. Use the provided syringe and fill the fluid bag with approximately 80 ml of warm water or warm clean urine.
2. Remove as much air from the bag as possible and screw cap back on the end of the tube.
3. Attach your two Duracell 9-volt batteries and fold fabric shut, making sure to secure the ends.
4. Once your temperature indicator on the bag is reading 98 to 100 you are ready to give your sample.