BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE
XXtra Clean Cleansing Drink
Detoxify XXtra Clean Herbal Cleanse Detox Drink is a natural herbal cleanse that helps to detoxify the body and remove toxins. This herbal cleanse drink is made with a blend of herbs and other natural ingredients.
- Product FAQ
Remove Toxins with Xxtra Clean Cleansing Drink
- recommended for directly-supervised drug tests
- formulated for people with Average to higher toxin levels
- tropical-flavored, 20-ounce liquid, fortified with vitamin and minerals
- minimizes your toxin levels in one hour, effective for up to five hours with the maximum effect at three hours
More Xxtra Clean Cleansing Drink Details
- 20-ounce bottle XXtra Clean Cleansing Drink, Tropical fruit flavor
- complete instructions in English.
- Instructions will vary for each person, To maximize the usefulness of the product a special program will be designed for you. Please contact us for the best way to utilize the product for maximum benefits.
Hints and Tips to Removing Toxins
- It is permissible to consume up to 20 ounces of fluids every two hours until drinking XXtra Clean Cleansing Drink and every two hours thereafter.
- Avoid toxins and toxic environments a MINIMUM of 48 hours before your personal cleansing deadline. The main key to passing a drug test using a drink product is laying off all toxins for as long as possible before the test. Every hour you lay off, the body takes the toxin level down and down, and the drink product takes care of the rest. The people who fail on drink products keep driving their toxin level up and up, and the drinks never have a chance.
- Avoid high-fat or greasy foods before your test.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages, over-the-counter drugs or unnecessary medications.
- Begin drinking a recommended allowance of six, 16-ounce glasses of water per day. Water is a catalyst to the body’s natural cleansing process.
- Use the six PreCleanse capsules from 12 to 24 hours prior to your test,
- In addition, the day of your personal cleansing deadline consume only light meals and urinate frequently to flush out toxins.
- Drinks are for directly-supervised situations.